1. Data: collectively all information that you submit to the Secretariat via www.cuimun.org. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws
2. Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the procession of personal data, including but not limited to the Data Protection Directive (DPDR), and any national laws, regulations and secondary legislation
3. The Conference: the 26th edition of CUIMUN (Cambridge University International Model United Nations) conference, which is to be held in November, in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
4. The Secretariat: the organizers of the conference who do it on behalf of the Cambridge University Model United Nations Association (CUUNA), a registered society of the University of Cambridge. The CUIMUN Secretariat is collectively referred to as “the Secretariat” “we” or “us”
6. Website: the website that you are using to register, www.cuimun.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
7. Personal Data: any information that related to an identifies or identifiable individual
8. Cookies: small flies that are placed on your computer, mobile deice, or any other device by a website that contain details of your browsing history and other such things
1. In order to make it possible for you to register and for us to further communicate with you. CUIMUN may collect personal identifiable information, this may include but is not limited to:
2. CUIMUN may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, this may include but is not limited to:
3. CUIMUN may also collect data automatically when you are using the website, this may include but is not limited to:
1. The website may utilize “cookies” in order to personalize your online experience.
2. You have the ability to either accept or decline cookies. While most web browsers do automatically accept cookies, you still have the option to change that manually, should you wish to.
3. Declining “cookies” may result in a more limited usage of the CUIMUN website
1. CUIMUN may use your personal data in order to contact you with newsletters, marketing or other promotional material, and any other such information that we think might be of interest to you.
2. We will also use your personal data to contact you regarding your application. Contacting you for further details or asking you for an interview
3. We may also use your personal data for recruitment purposes
1. CUIMUN will retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to perform our function to the fullest extent
2. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
3. We may also retain your usage data for internal analysis purposes.
1. CUIMUN does not sell, rent or lease personal information to third parties
2. We may, however, share date with trusted corporations to help perform statistical analysis, and other such purposes
1. CUIMUN may under certain circumstances be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law
2. We may also disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Occasionally, we may contact you via email in order to ask for clarifications or ask you to provide us with additional information in regards to your application.
2. We may also send you information that we deem useful in regards to your participation in the conference.
1. While this website contains links to other sites, we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy practices of the other such sites. We strongly encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of all the other websites that were accessed through www.cuimun.org.
2. Your continued use of the website and/or continued participation in the conference constitute your: